Sunday, November 8, 2015

My 7 Year Old's Favorite Movie of All Time

I recently asked my 7 year old what his favorite movie of all time was. His answer, "Jurassic World." This is a recent movie for us even though it's been out for a little while. We watched it as a family about a month ago. Before letting my kids watch the new one, I made them watch the 3 older Jurassic Park movies just so they would have the sotry line nailed down. It was a journey back to our youth for my husband and me. We thoroughly enjoyed watching the older Jurassic Park classics with our children. We hadn't seen them in so many years and it was almost nostalgic.

Once those were done, we watched the new one and I have to say that I was thoroughly impressed with the graphics and mechanical animation of the dinosaurs. Comparing all of the animatronics to the older movies made me realize just how far we have come in technology in movies.

Here is the trailer to the new Jurassic World: Jurassic World

And just for reference sake, here are the official movie images for side by side comparison.







No comments: