Sunday, November 8, 2015

Great Movie Reference Resource

Do you ever find yourself sitting around with a group of friends or family and you just cannot for the life of you remember who played in a specific movie or television show? Just this evening, my husband and I were trying to remember if Jonathon Taylor Thomas had a twin in real life for the part he played in Home Improvement. Random, I know, but in today's age of technology, we found the answer very easily. I grabbed my phone and went to my handy dandy IMDB app. You can look up pretty much anything about movies or television shows with this website or app. You can even reference famous lines from movies. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." Had to sneak that Dirty Dancing reference in there.

You can check out the website here: IMDB

Or download the app here: IMDB app




No comments: